Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stranger Danger!

OK, so I'm one week in with this whole online dating thing, currently I have 79 potential "matches" based on the site's long ass personality matching quiz,  44 men who are "interested in you," 56 "winks," and 63 e-mails. While I have communicated with a couple, and by that I mean exactly two, seemingly normal gentlemen, most of them fall into the "not fit to date" category. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads, - they all adore me. They think I'm a righteous dude.

Many who have emailed me are just smarmy, I feel like I need a shower after reading some of the things that they have written me in their e-mail introductions. In the real world if someone talked to me this way, communication at that point would have come to an end, but instead I decided to send the same identical five questions to every man who emailed me, just to see how they would respond.

1. Where are you from?
2. How long have you been online dating?
3. How have your experiences been online
4. What kind of music do you like?
5. Have you ever axe murdered anyone?

This is what I've gotten so far, in their own words, grammar/punctuation mistakes and all. 

Tag01:   8:04 am: No, no, no, Kara mia.. This is not a quiz!!
              8:16 am: I like YOu.. :) That's something..
              8:21 am: Kara mia, where are You?

-If you can't at least play along & answer a few questions, then move along. 

Frank: Originally from Upstate NY but moved to Lynchburg area my junior year in high school.  Now I live in Roanoke for about 4 years now.
-I really haven't. Just started. Haven't dated anyone yet from online. 
-Haven't had any experience yet. Maybe you will be my first? 
-Mostly listen to 80's, 90's and todays hit music. 
-No. I am not sure where my axe is currently. I promise not to bring it around you. LOL.  I am not a violent person or dangerous person. I have too much to lose by doing anything like that. I have two daughters. 19 and 11. Tell me about your kids.

Can you answer the same questions and can I get your email or number to text so I can contact you after the free weekend? 


-Listening to "today's hit music" is just as bad as axe murdering someone in my book. I can't tell you anything about my kids, because you might have noticed on my profile that I don't have any. And no you can't get my e-mail or number, I don't care if you won't be able to contact me after the "free weekend," Cheapy McCheaperson!


Michael: Thank you so much for your response and i am so happy to read from you i must confess that! Please feel free to send to me your private email or email me on xxxxx@yahoo.com for easy and better communication between us and moreso i can share to you more about me. I am not comfortable here so i am getting off anytime soon. 


-Another who simply refused to answer any of the questions, but willingly shared his e-mail address with me and had no problem asking for mine. Oh, you're not comfortable with a dating site that you willingly signed up for? Well, I'm not comfortable sharing my private information with you. 


Raf: You make me laugh with all the questions but I will answer all of them. 

-I am originally from Puerto Rico and I been in Virginia close to Washington dc since 92. 
-I been awhile in online dating 
-I had good bad ugly experience. 
-I like all type of music except country mostly hard rock altetnative and my latin music. 
-No I have never or will never kill anyone. 

Just text me at 703-xxx-xxxx so we can make plans to meet soon 

-Thanks for playing, but the answer is still no. Your lack of punctuation almost made my head explode. It may seem trivial, but I can't, I just can't.

NEXT.....

No comments:

Post a Comment