Sunday, June 23, 2013

Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself


I was asked to post my own online dating profile to my blog so that you'd get to see exactly what my so called "knights in shining armor" see when they click on my link. This is not actually the picture of me on PoF.com, but it might as well be & it's funny, so there you go. Give me your thoughts, I can take it! ;)



"At this point in my life, I am not sure what the heck I'm looking for or if I am actually really looking at all. I guess I'll know if I do indeed find it.

Here goes nothing. 

I'm all awesome, all of the time (ok, ok, most of the time). I can be loud and sarcastic, with a larger than life personality, but deep down, I'm just a regular girl at heart who is in search of one equally awesome, regular, sarcastic boy, who will accept me for the loving, pain in the ass, bit of a handful, but always honest about my quirky side, hilarious, confident, crazy at times, but genuine and loyal to a fault, woman that I am. C'mon, is that too much to ask? 

So, yeah, my standards are kinda high, is that such a bad thing?! Although I still haven't found what I'm looking for, I know who I am and sure of what I want.

Laughing out loud is one of the things that I do best! I am attracted to people who can genuinely make me laugh. A great sense of humor is a must, the sillier the better! 

I can't carry a tune to save my life and I am always open to new and exciting adventures! 

I would describe myself as one of those smart girls with a sharp quick wit mixed together with a fun daredevilish side. A bit of a tomboy with a feminine edge. Opinionated, yet open minded. Strong-willed, but also know when not to take things too serious. Lighthearted enough to laugh at myself. A huge romantic at heart. 

I like getting dressed up for no good reason, but am just as comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt.

Honest communication is key, don't be afraid to say anything at all, and never settle for less than exactly what you are looking for. 

I have a big love for all types of movies, music, and most sporting events. 

I was brought up to believe that one’s true character comes from within. I was raised by proud southern parents who instilled generations of family values and traditions that have shaped me into a unique combination of elegance, brawn, and brains. If we're cool, I will be one of the kindest people you will ever have the pleasure of knowing. But, don't take my kindness as weakness, I am one tough chick trapped in the body of a Southern Belle!

My family is my life… they are my insides. No matter the miles between us, they are with me every step of the way."

No comments:

Post a Comment