Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Ain't That Lonely Yet


"Good morning to you Beauty:

First things first. I am in an open marriage, which means there is complete honesty and trust between my spouse and I while we separately pursue other relationships. We have been faithfully together for many years according to our original traditional marital agreement.

I recognize that this status of ours seems like an uncommon arrangement, but it beats the hell out of the deception and betrayal that so many people must experience when one or both parties act upon the desire of wanting more out of life while trying to maintain what they already have.

I still understand this, because we are exercising discretion with respect to our children and extended family. I know that it takes a brave one to broach the subject and two willing people to agree to it and make it work. If you are not in this situation and would like to know more, let me know. Enough of the serious stuff, read on!

I am not completely sure how to describe myself -- a face-to-face conversation is so much more meaningful for initially getting to know someone. To begin with, I am looking for mutual attraction and chemistry with an independent female, or an attached female with a little bit of free time. I am busy like most people with a job and family, but I can find some free time for the right person! I hope I can find someone with similar views, although that is not required since a few differences would give us a lot to talk about :)

I am not looking for a cyber relationship, either. I hope to find someone to just have a great time with. If we want to keep having a great time, even better! I assume you get LOTS of messages, so let me know if you would like to know more about me and meet for a drink ;)"

-Hope to hear back from you,

 xxxxxx


- Hmmm....eloquent and honest enough I suppose, but I'm gonna decline. It's not you (and your wife), it's me, I just ain't that lonely yet. But, for reals, I'm not going to judge what works for you (and your wife), go ahead with yo kinky selves, spice that marriage up! It's just not really my thing, I just don't want no part of yo tight-ass country club, ya freak bitch!



1 comment:

  1. Holy hell. I can't not judge people in these relationships. I wish I could not judge, but I can't. I guess I've got way more 50s housewife in me than I ever realized ;)

    ReplyDelete